The group has undertaken various activities over they years in support of its goal.
The group now claims to have made significant improvements to the the ridge over the past 30 years, including the following:
- Reduced or eliminated many weeds.
- Planted thousands of trees, shurbs, forbs and grasses.
- Surveyed the ridges plants, animals, trees, dams, fires and blackberries.
- Developed various nature trails for educational purposes.
- Documented the history of the ridge.
- Petitioned for better infrastructure on the ridge (eg. signage, fencing, roads, track improvements, foot bridges, etc).
- Liaised with various government and non government agencies to assist in the ongoing management of the ridge.